Membership is FREE* !
If you are, or if you know someone who is a professional pet sitter (who visits clients’ home to care for their pets), pet minder (who cares for clients’ pets in their own home), dog walker, or otherwise involved in the “care of pets”… contact us!
*Membership is free to those who qualify as per our definition of a professional pet carer below….
Our definition of a Professional Pet Carer has:
- Current ABN / ACN
- If the Professional Pet Carer does not operate under their personal name, they have registered their business name in their state and/or territory
- For those who offer services within the client’s home – they have current Public Liability Insurance
- For those who offer services within the client’s home – they possess a Police Check Certificate no more than one year old
- Has Pet First Aid knowledge, skills or relevant qualifications
- Has other relevant knowledge and/or experience as suited to someone working with animals (you understand it takes more than just a love or passion for animals to be able to provide a great service)
If you do not possess all of the above, unfortunately you are not considered a professional under our definition or guidelines. You are welcome to contact us when you have all of the above or if you would like assistance to become a professional pet carer.
Please get in contact with us today to be part of our referral network for free !
Network of Professional Pet Carers QLD (aka “QLD Pet Carers”) members are business people who are excited about coming together to discuss some of the issues that impact our success and hope that you will join us.
Use the form on the right to contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Although some people may feel awkward about meeting with “competitors,” I believe each of us will benefit from working together. Networking benefits include:
- Local referrals. We can help each other with referrals and backup — and show potential customers that we have their best interests at heart even if we are unable to serve personally.
- Promotion and Advertising. Together we can educate the local Pet Parent community and other Pet Care businesses about our industry. We can also reduce costs and increase the amount of advertising we do by collaborating on joint advertising campaigns.
- Education. We can learn from each other and pass along “tricks of the trade,” which can help us reduce costs, expand staff, improve pet care and build a customer base.
- Support. No one else understands better what we do or what it takes to be a professional pet carer (sitter, dog walker, etc) than our colleagues. Just sharing experiences with someone who truly does understand can be an important resource.
- ** URGENT ** Notice from Animal Welfare League of QLD (goldcoastpets.com.au)
- Starting a Pet Sitting Business ? “An Easy Business” (queenslandpetcarers.com.au)
- So.. you want to use a cheap pet sitter or a friend ? THIS IS A TRUE STORY (goldcoastpets.com.au)
- Easy Ways to Choose a Cat Sitter (123petsitting.wordpress.com)
- Vetcall Burleigh highlights Pets’ Dental Health (goldcoastpets.com.au)
- A Pet Tech First Aid Instructor Is Ready To Teach YOU ! (queenslandpetcarers.com.au)