with thanks to Mari Smith !
Did you know? Every day, Mari shares 1-2 marketing tips on her Facebook fan page.
Be sure to bookmark and visit often! Just click here.
1. 40+ Tips on How to Become a Social Media Rockstar on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ - smbcontest.com
Kristi Hines is another of my favorite bloggers. She writes some of the most comprehensive and informative posts out there. This one is jam-packed with a “crash course” on amplifying your social media success!
2. How to Turn a Relationship Into a Sale - Harvard Business Review
Keith Ferrazzi is a genius in the area of relationships + business; I just love his style. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him and seeing him speak, and he plain rocks! (My motto for the past decade has been “Relationships first, business second” and it has served me well. Plus, my book came out last fall “The New Relationship Marketing” so this topic is close to my heart!)
3. The Psychology of Social Commerce - getelastic.com
What “psychofactors” influence social shopping? This gorgeous infographic shows you the inside scoop and is packed with useful stats. (By the way, Vanessa, a wee tip: because Pinterest is all about images, I love to “pin” infographics! I have a whole board for Social Media Infographics here).
4. 12 Tips to Optimize Facebook Page for Maximum Reach and Brand Visibility - @wchingya
Wouldn’t you know? Another favorite female blogger! hehee. Ching Ya writes awesome, extensive posts and this one is no exception. You’ll pick up some great tips on boosting your Facebook marketing.
5. Is Your Business Using Pinterest Effectively? -thenextweb.com
As the #3 social network now, it pays to pay attention to Pinterest! This post showcases 7 startups that are making Pinterest work well for them!